sâmbătă, 8 martie 2014

A shout from a crying heart for a wake up soul.

I am so tired of being all over the place all the time. I miss doing 'my stuff' with myself and I.. And God, In fact I miss God a lot. I miss having revelations, I miss growing daily, I miss having genuine people around me! I miss investing, drawing, singing, playing silly games. The most thing I miss.. I think it's being me.. I miss the smell of grass and to feel it underneath  my bare feet, I miss going into the wild, exploring, freezing, dying for some food :).. I miss having smart talks, debate mysteries. I miss being rested, I miss writing I miss blogging..  I miss the REAL life! I miss living life and enjoy the little things. I miss enjoying my freedom, using my brain more. I miss talking about the things that matters! I miss crying for injustice! 
I miss the deepness of my heart! I miss the deepness of my soul! I miss the deepness of my Spirit! I miss the freedom of my heart! I miss the freedom of my soul! I miss the freedom of my Spirit! I miss them all! 

Why do we hide ourselves away? Why do we lock our souls so deep inside that even we forgot who we truly are? Why don't we care about ourselves anymore? Isn't it what "love yourself " means? To care about yourself? Do something about it! Don't let "you" die! 
I miss carrying about truth! I miss knowing what the truth is! I miss feeling and believing in good people. Why do we care and protect children so much and when they grow up and become 'big people' we treat them like animals? Aren't we all children with a bit more or less experience? Why do we hate so much? Even worse.. Why don't we care anymore?  What happened with art in this world? What happened with natural beauty? No one stops to notice the natural beauty of this world anymore..and even if there are a few who does so, they are swallowed back in the next moment by the rush and this brain washed world.. We are turning into monsters and there is no way out of it! Or is there a way? 


Niciun comentariu: