marți, 10 iunie 2014

Photography Challenge day 30 - self portrait

hello guys:D.. so the final day has arrived, sadly, but happily I'm pleased I haven't missed any of them :D
Do you remember day 3-clouds ( the yellow field that stolen me away?) well I went back there and surprisingly had some red this time as well..  today's picture is : my nature is Nature:D










this Photography Challenge helped me change some bad habits I use to have.. Gosh.. such a great feeling in saying 'I had'.. I use to always start something and never finish, no matter what it was : reading a book, finishing a drawing, writing something long, keeping a challenge, achieving a goal and so on.. but not this time, not lately. I've decided to challenge myself in every chapter that I was having problems. and I see results! good ones!..so I challenge you to start challenging yourself in any way possible. start focus on the good things you want to do, do not focus on what you are not doing! it  doesn't work that way:D

anyways, thank you so much for whoever was with me along my beautiful journey :) I appreciate all the support I got from my close friends, it meant a lot to me. 

learn to enjoy life, make it worth living and. see you all at my next adventure.. 

love A.

Niciun comentariu: