duminică, 8 iunie 2014

Photography Challenge day 26 - Flowers

so today I'll have an extremely busy awesome day !!! so I woke up really really early, had my usually yummi breakfast, did my reading, writing, my 'bust the mood goofy session' and finally the last thing on my ' to do list' was - my daily photography challenge. :D..I  quickly went in the garden to take a pic of the most interesting flowers I've seen (live) buuuuttt..while I was taking some...I promise you..I had to suffer a squirl attack!! :)) I've always been afraid of them after seeing 'Charley and the Chocolate Factory' but this time things got REAL.. I couldn't capture that moment..cause I was desperately looking for the way back into the house.. but i took a quick snap after...she still looks cross with me for some reason!!   ah well..I guess I'm not that lovable after all.. at least not to animals.. good to know for when I go to the zoo..:D... cheeriouuuusss.. I'm on my way to Wembley now.!  bring it on ..good muzic.




 weird squirl.. cross squirl?1 whyyy?! love me?!

Niciun comentariu: